We sponsor wide-reaching programmes and events related to an active, healthy lifestyle or environmental protection.
At Coca‑Cola HBC Hungary we are committed to implementing our sponsorship strategy in line with our corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy.
Every year, we receive hundreds of corporate sponsorship enquiries. Please only apply if your sponsorship proposal clearly meets all our criteria.
What we support
- Events and initiatives related to an active, healthy lifestyle (sport for leisure)
- Environmental protection programmes (eg selective waste collection, waste recycling, water management, climate protection)
What we do not support
- Political and religious activities. Our company maintains a consistently neutral political position and respects all religions equally; accordingly, Coca‑Cola HBC Hungary does not prefer any political party, religion or religious denomination over others
- Professional sport (either team or individual) and technical sport. We provide sponsorship for these two areas at a global level (Olympic Games, football World Cup); at a local level, our focus is on leisure
- Requests from private individuals. Our goal is to ensure that our sponsorships and donations can reach the broadest possible range of those in need. Therefore, we co-operate with and sponsor non-governmental organisations who can channel our resources in the most effective manner
- Events targeting children under the age of 12. We have undertaken, both in Europe and Hungary, not to advertise to children under the age of 12. We respect the primacy of parental choice and the independence of education
If you think that your request meets these criteria, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
About your application
Applications should not exceed one A4 page and should cover:
- The purpose of the event/initiative
- Information as to how it fits our company’s CSR strategy
- A brief description of the event
- The expected number of participants
- Form and amount of sponsorship applied for*
- Any other relevant information
* For tax reasons, only non-profit organisations are allowed to apply for product sponsorship; therefore, please attach a copy of your organisation's non profit certificate to your application. The certificate should have been issued no more than 30 days previously.
Our CSR Committee makes a decision on all written requests received on a monthly basis. Accordingly, applicants will receive a response to their requests within approximately one month. All applications will be answered in writing. Thank you for your patience.