Are you ready for one of the most important experience of your career?
If your answer is yes, we have an outstanding opportunity for you! Within our Management Trainee Program, future leaders will gain insight into Hungary's leading FMCG company. Are you ready to take up the challenge?
Do you speak excellent English? Can you deliver a presentation? Are you up for professional challenges and ready to take responsibility?
Currently, we have open positions in the following areas:
Please click for details!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, fringe benefits and private medical care
- Laptop and mobile phone with employee package
- Home office
- A senior manager will be your mentor
- Trainings and rotations that provide continuous professional advancement.
- You will be a member of the supportive of the Management Trainee community
- Contract for an indefinite period: the 24 month program is only the beginning...
Throughout the 24 months of the modular program you will get the unique opportunity to study all aspects of our business in depth: you can participate in various projects, which will entail giving a presentation, assessment and receiving feedback. After completing the program, you can start building your long-term career in management as a member of our team.
You may apply to five different areas included in the program: Sales & Marketing, Logistics, Manufacturing & Production, HR and Finance.
- 4 of our 8 top managers started their career at our company in the Program
- 20 enthusiastic young people are currently building their career in the Program
- 5 different areas to apply for
What does the program offer you?
A professional environment, projects involving several departments, an active role in company processes and, last but not least, the valuable support of a mentor are just some of the rewards you’ll find through taking part.
What do we expect from you?
Our requirements comprise a maximum two to three years of work experience in a relevant professional field; confident, fluent English; and the flexibility to travel within the country.