Are you ready for one of the most important experience of your career?
If your answer is yes, we have an outstanding opportunity for you! Within our RISE Management Trainee Program, future leaders will gain insight into Hungary's leading FMCG company. Are you ready to take up the challenge?
You are our ideal candidate if you have excellenet English skills and presentation skills, you are ready to face professional challenges and to take on responsibility.
Currently, we have open positions in the following areas:
Please click for details!
What's in it for you?
- Trainings and rotations that provide continuous professional advancement
- Mentoring by a senior manager
- You will be a member of the supportive Management Trainee community
- We provide competitive salary, fringe benefits and private medical care
- Laptop and mobile phone with employee package
- Home office opportunity
- Contract for an indefinite period: the 24 month program is only the beginning...
Throughout the 24 months of the modular program you will get the unique opportunity to study all aspects of our business in depth: you can participate in various projects, which will entail giving presentations, assessment and receiving feedback. After completing the program, you can start building your long-term career as a member of our team.
- 4 out of 8 Function Heads began their careers as Management Trainees
- 14 enthusiastic young people are currently building their career in the Program
- 6 different business functions
What does the program offer you?
A professional environment, projects involving several departments, an active role in company processes and, last but not least, the valuable support of a mentor are just some of the rewards you’ll find through taking part.
What do we expect from you?
Our requirements comprise a maximum two to three years of work experience in a relevant professional field; confident, fluent English; and the flexibility to travel within the country.