Coca‑Cola HBC Hungary is a member of the Hellenic Group which operates in 28 countries and serves 593 million consumers.
Coca‑Cola HBC Hungary has invested HUF 114 billion since the startup of its operations and has become one of the regional production hubs of the Hellenic Group. We are also the largest soft drink bottler in Hungary and one of the largest food processing companies in the country.
- 1,100 direct employees
- 13,000 jobs provided by our supply chain
Almost two-thirds of all raw materials are provided by Hungarian suppliers, while a large percentage of the finished products is sold internationally, exported to 24 countries. We strengthen the regional competitiveness of the Hungarian economy and provide a safe market for local food producers, as well as create new jobs and contribute to the improvement of the Hungarian trade balance.
As one of the largest taxpayers in Hungary, we paid HUF 24 billion in taxes to the state budget in 2015.
- 2 plants
- 7 distribution depots
We sell and distribute over 70 different products, 90 percent of which are produced in Hungary.
Coca‑Cola HBC Hungary is the third largest spirit distributor in the country, with a unique portfolio of premium spirit brands including those from Campari and Brown-Forman.
Our company also operates the Vendit brand vending machines which serve cold and hot drinks (coffee, cappuccino).
- 67,775 outlets reached in 2015
- 3m people involved in the Wake Your Body programme since 2005
- HUF 1bn invested in promoting an active, healthy lifestyle
Our plants and warehouses
- In 2015, 416,539,485 litres of beverages were produced at our Dunaharaszti plant and 118,845,584 litres at our Zalaszentgrót plant
- Our Dunaharaszti warehouse extends over 30,000 sqm, which is the equivalent of four football fields
- We move 2,500,000 pallets every year - if we placed all the pallets side by side, they would cover 3,000 km, the distance from Budapest to London and back again
- We move 9,800 pallets daily in our warehouse - if we placed all these pallets side by side, it would equal the distance between the Árpád and Rákóczi bridges in Budapest
- We are capable of delivering up to 7,000 pallets; that is, 4.5 million kg of products from our central warehouse, daily
- The forklifts at our warehouse travel 150,000 km in a year, which is the distance from Budapest to Beijing and back, 11 times
- We store 24,500,00 kg of products at our warehouse, which is the equivalent of 490,000 sacks of wheat
- In cubic metres, we store a gross amount of 58,000 m3 of goods in our warehouse which could fill 24 Olympic-size swimming pools